Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Personal responsability

Today I was thinking about how I had injured myself badly a year or so ago during a Hot yoga class. I had always blamed my instructor for pushing me to hard, not being compassionate, not handling the situation...blah,blah,blah
The truth was, I was not prepared at the time to take responsibility for myself and my body.
Soooo.... guess who my Bikrams teacher was today? Larisa! The instructor from that fateful class! I hadn't seen her for a long time as she travels to many studios to teach. We finally had a chance to talk about that day and tell each other our feelings about it. She was awesome and we actually had tons in common. It was beautiful. Thank you universe for giving me a chance to take the blame for the mistakes I made that day....

No comments:

Post a Comment