Monday, March 14, 2011

Partner Yoga

As I begin my 3rd day of yoga in Sydney, I can't help but think of my partner. For years yoga has been my solo journey. I suffered alone, felt the joys alone, victories and defeats were mine to sort through. It was a bit like a pilgrimage!
Thanks to Lucas I now have a yoga partner to share all that comes up through the practice. "Did you enjoy the teacher? Was the class hotter than normal? Do your hamstrings hurt after Toe Stand? We should be drinking more water!"
This is a new wonderful experience and I'm enjoying every second!

PS... I do have to give gratitude to all that joind me in time along the way. Kim, Christina, Tanya, Holly, Katie, Katie, Karina,  Parker and especially my future yoga champ Madison! I will never forget our mat time together:)

No comments:

Post a Comment