Friday, May 27, 2011

this is a rant...

I never really thought about all the paperwork involved with living in a new country. It's difficult enough to A. pay for a move and B. choose a place to live. Those two things are massive! Then you have to get (and pay for and have the knowledge of how to get)permission from your host country to stay. Keep in mind I am not allowed to work while I'm here.
So after saying this we spent the whole day yesterday trying to register the boat in Queensland, but we needed a Queensland drivers license, which required a permanent address and so on and so on.... ahhhh!
We finally got it but frustration!!!!
Anyway I only say all this to remind myself and others, it's not as easy as a plane ticket and a dream, but it is achievable:)

No comments:

Post a Comment