Friday, June 10, 2011

alone again...

Lucas is on a trip for 4 days to Perth to "commission" a boat. (take it on a test drive) So I am here in Brisbane doin' my yoga and in charge of Sunday. So far I had to change a fuse on my own but thats about it.  am so lucky and deeply grateful to have a partner that can handle mechanical issues and keep this whole "fantasy" living situation on a boat afloat. I'll never forget the night I felt the hatch dripping on me in the middle of the night and was ready to give up, panicked that I had to figure it out.... but no, Lucas knew just what to do and we were fine. Now Hatch fixed, no more leaks! Love it! Anyway I will miss Luke and his superpowers while he's away working, and explore being on my own. I'm hoping for a crises free few days but I'm sure I can handel anything that comes up:)'

No comments:

Post a Comment